Frequently asked questions
What is Pangea Dreams all about?
Pangea Dreams is a global community of change-makers, thought leaders and creatives. We bring women together from across the globe to explore bucket-list destinations while learning new skills in digital entrepreneurship & marketing, and photography through our intensive educational retreats.
We teach women the skills and strategies needed to succeed in the digital world and have successfully hosted 30+ retreats since 2017, and now have over 200+ women in our alumni community from over 30+ different countries.
If you are looking to meet and connect with like-minded women from across the globe, learn new skills, all the while exploring a beautiful destination – our retreats are most definitely for you!
Is a Pangea Dreams Retreat right for me?
1. A Signature Retreat is right for you if:
- You’re an entrepreneur, small business owner, digital creator, blogger, photographer, or aspiring to be any one of these!
- You want to learn new skills in digital entrepreneurship & marketing to help start or elevate your business.
- You are looking for the ultimate retreat experience where you can invest in yourself and your business to learn new skills, while also exploring a new destination, meeting and collaborating with like-minded women from around the world, and taking care of your mind body and soul through wellness practices.
- You’re feeling a little lost, stuck, and/or in need of a strong female support system to help guide and empower you towards your dream life.
2. An Advanced Mastermind Retreat is right for you if:
- You already have a foundation in blogging, social media, and SEO, but are ready to take your blog or brand to the next level and learn advanced skills in earning money online.
- You are ready to start making some money for all the effort you put in!
- You are looking to uplevel your business and network with other like-minded women in the industry who are on a similar level.
- You want to learn how to build your email list through creating freebies that convert into paying customers.
- You are feeling a little stuck in your blogging and or entrepreneurship journey and need a little guidance and a community of likeminded women to support you and push you towards your goals!
3. Photography & Content Tours
- You’re a budding photographer or creator wanting to travel to a BUCKETLIST destination with a group of likeminded women from around the world.
- You want to learn new skills or take your existing skills in photography to the next level.
- You have always wanted to travel and create beautiful content but didn’t want to go alone.
- You have always dreamed of joining a global community of supportive women from all over the world!
What will I take away from a Pangea Dreams Retreat?
Whether you’re joining us on a Signature Retreat, Advanced Mastermind Retreat, or Photography & Content Tour, a few things are for sure:
- You’ll leave with a new network of like-minded women from around the world who will be there to support you and empower you to follow your dreams. (After attending a Pangea Dreams Retreat, our Alumni fee 72% more a part of a community that supports their dreams and goals.)
- You’ll learn new skills in digital marketing & entrepreneurship and/or photography that will help you succeed in the digital world. (After attending a Pangea Dreams Signature Retreat, our Alumni feel 91% more knowledgable on the topics of digital marketing and entrepreneurship.)
- You’ll feel reignited with passion and purpose and empowered with the tools to make your dreams a reality. (After attending a Pangea Dreams Retreat, our Alumni feel 89% more connected to their purpose and mission.)
- And honestly, SO MUCH MORE but don’t just take it from us, hear it straight from our Alumni (over 200+ have joined us on retreats since 2017!) You can read some of their testimonials HERE!
Why is it only for women?
Pangea Dreams is created by women, for women, and we truly believe that Empowered Women, Empower Women. We are building a community through our retreats where women from all over the world help and support each other both at a professional and personal level.
By keeping our retreats women-only we ensure a comfortable environment where everyone is acknowledged and can find their full potential. There is room for everyone at the top, and the Pangea Dreams alumni help each other climb!
What is the difference between a Signature Retreat, an Advanced Mastermind Retreat, and a Photography & Content Creation Tour?
Our Signature Retreats are designed for women creatives, entrepreneurs, small business owners, and bloggers looking to learn the skills and strategies needed to succeed in the digital world. During our 7-day retreats, we run workshops on topics like; personal branding, building a community online, social media growth, passive & active income strategies and more. We also teach photography 101 and Lightroom editing 101 – these are basic courses that teach how to use your camera in manual, and basic editing techniques to improve your photos.
Our Advanced Mastermind Retreats are designed for the blogger, influencer, or entrepreneur that already has a foundation in blogging, social media, and SEO, and is ready to take their blog or brand to the next level and learn advanced skills in earning money online. If you’ve put in the time and effort and are ready to reap the benefits through affiliate programs, advanced SEO tricks and using Tailwind to skyrocket traffic…You’re in the right place!
Our Photography & Content Creation Tours are specifically designed for women creatives looking to practice their photography skills and create amazing content in a bucket-list destination alongside likeminded women. We’ll be practicing, learning, and creating on location together as there’s nothing like learning by doing! We will focus on practicing photography throughout this 9-day adventure and collaborating with one another. So let’s do this! Join us on an adventure of a lifetime and create photos so beautiful that will make you excited to go home and redecorate your walls with all the beautiful photos you took!
Do I need to have a blog or Instagram to join a retreat?
No! Our retreats are not just for bloggers or influencers, but are for women creatives, entrepreneurs, small business owners or any woman looking to turn their passion into purpose. We’ve had jewelry designers, artists, photographers, media agency owners, CEOs, scientists, nurses, doctors – you name it! No matter what you do or where you from there is usually at least one commonality – everyone joining our retreats are looking for a supportive community of like-minded women and are looking to invest in themselves and learn new skills in a beautiful destination.
How many followers do the women on the retreat usually have?
It doesn’t matter whether you have 100 or 100k followers. Women have participated on the retreats with as little as 0 followers (meaning, NO Instagram account!) and up to 30k+ followers! Seriously, we mean it when we say that your followers don’t matter.
Do you have videos from past trips?
Yes! You can watch our recent video from the Bali Retreat here.
Where Can I find Testimonials?
You can find testimonials from many of our 200+ alumni HERE!
What is included/excluded on a retreat?
Please reference each individual Retreat page to see what is included on the retreat you are interested in, as each retreat is slightly different. Please view our retreats HERE.
What is the group age range?
We welcome women of all ages 18+ to join us on the retreats and have had women in their early twenties to late forties. We believe that age is but a number and you can learn and go after your dreams no matter what age or stage of life you are in.
What does the rooming situation look like?
All accommodations are double occupancy unless otherwise specified. Many accommodations are either a shared Queen or King size bed with your roomie or two single beds depending on the location. If you are joining our retreats with a friend, please let us know in advance so we can ensure to accommodate you according to preference.
What is the average group size?
This depends on the destination, but we typically have anywhere from 10-16 women on each retreat, including 2-4 retreat hosts.
Do you cater for dietary requirements?
Yes! We can accommodate most diets, allergies and dietary restrictions, just make sure to let us know. We work hard to serve very healthy, clean and local produce while on the retreat. The food served is predominantly plant based but if you require a protein heavy diet we are usually able to accommodate. Prior to the retreat we will have you fill out a “Pre-Arrival Form” where you can indicate your specific needs.
Do I need travel insurance?
Yes we require each participant to purchase travel insurance on their own. This is in order that you are insured should unforeseen complications occur like severe weather or medical emergencies. You may automatically through your credit card, but we recommend World Nomads. Please make sure to research travel insurance companies on your own to make sure that it suits your needs and coverage requirements.
What do I need to bring?
- An open mind, positive attitude, and an eagerness to learn!
- Camera (if you have one) and any other equipment you’d like to use
- External Hard-drive (big enough for storing photos). THIS IS MANDATORY for photo sharing & storing.
- Laptop (not required, but is helpful to have to transfer photos, follow along for specific workshops etc)
- A pen (to take notes during the workshops)
- Comfortable activewear for morning yoga/movement (Signature Retreat only)
- Sneakers for any walking/hikes we may be doing
- Sandals/ Flip-flops & any shoes you like to wear (We would not recommend bringing heals for anything, but if you like to wear them feel free to bring them!)
- Cute clothing and accessories that you will want to shoot in! (there are many opportunities for photoshoots & content creation!)
- Make sure to have the proper plug adapters depending on the retreat location
*Please check each individual retreat page for more location-specific details.
Where Can I read your terms & conditions?
You can read our T&Cs here.
Okay, I'm in! Now what?
Do you require a deposit? Is it refundable?
We require a $650 USD deposit upon submitting your application for a retreat. This deposit is refundable up to two weeks to give you time to make sure that this is the experience you are looking for!
What is the refund policy?
What method of payment is available?
We use a secure booking platform called WeTravel to process all of our bookings. Through this booking platform you can use a credit card to book and for US citizens, you can arrange a bank transfer to avoid fees. At this time, we are only accepting payment through this platform. You can also choose to add-on one way or roundtrip airport transfers and add-on activities.
Do you offer payment plans?
Yes! We offer custom payment plans tailored to your specific financial needs. We can create a payment plan with monthly payment plans leading up to the retreat, every other week, or every other month depending on your needs! We can split up the remaining balance into up to 10 payments. (Please note that your balance must be paid off one month prior to the retreat start date)
Do the Retreats ever go on sale?
No. We offer early bird pricing for women who sign up early enough but we do not put our trips on sale.
If you are in need of financial assistance, you can apply for the Pangea Dreams Scholarship Program HERE.
We offer payment plans tailored to your specific financial needs!
We only require a $650 USD deposit upon submitting your application and can then create a payment plan designed specifically for you and your needs. We can split up the remaining balance into up to 10 payments which can be paid monthly, biweekly or whatever cadence suits you best. All you have to do is tell us what you need and we can make it happen for you through our secure WeTravel booking platform! (Please note that your balance must be paid off one month prior to the retreat start date)
Ready to join us on a trip of a lifetime?
Error: API requests are being delayed for this account. New posts will not be retrieved.
There may be an issue with the Instagram access token that you are using. Your server might also be unable to connect to Instagram at this time.