2020 Trip Leader Position:
Get Paid to Travel The World With Pangea Dreams!
Are you a highly motivated female entrepreneur/freelancer looking for a new and exciting opportunity? Pangea Dreams is seeking a talented and energetic woman experienced in team leading, event planning as well as blogging and social media to join our team as a freelance Trip Leader! The ideal candidate is a freelancer or small business owner with a flexible schedule who can travel with Pangea Dreams up to 10 weeks per year. This role requires a candidate that is highly organized, high energy, is always thinking 10-steps ahead, and loves to work with people.
– Freelance/part-time, contract-based
– Must have 4 years of work experience in logistics, coordinating, group management, and/or event planning
– Background in blogging and/or social media marketing
– This position is open to candidates from USA, CANADA, UK & AUSTRALIA – ONLY
– English as a first language
– University Graduate 4-year program
– Must have flexible availability
Personality traits we’re looking for:
– Must thrive under pressure
– Extremely positive, out-going, and amazing with people
– A creative problem solver with a can-do mindset
– Highly organized & able to demonstrate a high level of attention to detail
– Take accountability and ownership
– Dedicated to accomplishing all tasks on hand
– Dependable and reliable
– Team player
– Extremely patient
– Keen ability to read people and group energies
– Passionate about travel & women’s empowerment
– Operation management – you will be responsible for managing groups of women ranging from 12-22 people (per retreat). You will take ownership of running the retreats from start to finish – from welcoming the attendees to flawlessly executing the itinerary, teaching workshops, coordinating the details and everything in between!
– Customer service / Client communication – you will need to demonstrate a high level of customer service and communicate with customers to help answer their questions and try to fulfill their needs. You will be there to inform, guide and support attendees in all capacities. As the Trip Leader you also will set the tone, pace, and vibe for the retreat each and every time!
– An eye for detail – you will be in charge of making sure the retreat runs smoothly from start to finish and that means having a hawk eye for every detail no matter how small. This includes checking and double checking that all food allergies, health issues or any other concerns are communicated to the appropriate parties and that airport transfers, tours, and meals are on time, workshop spaces have water, are clean and ready to be used, etc.
– Execution – we are looking for someone with a proactive approach to getting the job done.
– Problem-solving – we are looking for someone with a proactive, can-do approach to solving problems. Sometimes things change quickly and you should be able to act decisively and quickly while keeping an eye for how we can continue to develop our processes to solve problems before they arise.
– Teaching workshops – you must be confident in blogging, social media and/or entrepreneurship and able to teach 1-3 workshops per retreat on topics like: Personal Branding, Building an online Community, Media Kit Creation, or Passive & Active Income Strategies in addition to your responsibilities as the Trip Leader. You will also be leading all opening circles and women’s circles.
How to apply:
Fill out our application form and make sure to upload your resume where prompted.
If you have any questions, please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
***Serious inquiries only with above requirements and experience listed.
***New college graduates or those with 9-5 work schedules need not apply.
***Accepting applications through June 1, 2019